Namco Floorwash 5000
Cleans Carpet, Grouted Ceramic, Rubberized Floors, and Escalators
- Product Video
- Reviews (0)
The Floorwash 5000 cleans virtually any floor surface. Very effective on grouted tile and rubberized floors. Cleans carpets, hardwood, profiled ceramics. 2 counter-rotating brushes that scrub the surface with aggressive action.
The Floorwash multi-surface floor cleaner can operate from wall to wall and into the tightest corners, in restoration, and as an integral part of your daily maintenance program.
- Simply fill the solution tanks and squeeze the trigger to feed cleaning solution onto twin counter-rotating brushes
- Converyors recover the dirty water depositing it into the central recovery tank, or you can choose to double-scrub the area and pick up the water later
- Offset brushes and drive unit work right to the edge of the machine and in difficult areas
- Remarkable performance resulting from unique 800,000-bristle brushes counter-rotating at 780 RPM actively lifting dirt, water and grime from the floor surface, replacing mops, buckets, scrubbers and wet vacuums.
- Counter-rotating brushes lift the pile as required by carpet manufacturers
- Excellent for interim carpet maintenance programs as the carpet dries in <30 minutes
- Cleaning Path - 14"
- Solution Tank - 1 gallon
- Recovery Capacity - 0.5 gallons
- Brush Speed = 780 RPM
- Brush Motor - 1,000W / 1.3 HP
- Power Cord - 35 ft.
- Weight - 24 lbs.
- Working Capacity (sq.ft/hr) - 5,380
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.